COVID-19 Member Resources
Find Help in Your Area
Search for free or reduced cost COVID-19 specific services in your community such as unemployment, food, housing, care and more through our partnership with Aunt Bertha's zip code lookup tool.
Department of Labor
- General Information about Unemployment Insurance
- COVID-19 Related Unemployment Insurance Information
Internal Revenue Service
- Stimulus Package – Filed Taxes in 2018-2019
- Stimulus Package – Did Not File Taxes in 2018-2019
- Income Tax Assistance
- SBA Debt Relief
- SBA Express Bridge Loans
- Emergency Injury Disaster Loan Advance (EIDL)
- Paycheck Protection Program
Other Related Resources
- Superior: What you need to know about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) (PDF)
- Superior: COVID-19 Discharge Instructions (PDF)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC: Learn More About the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC: Facts About Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- CDC: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease – 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease – 2019 (COVID-19) and Children
- CDC: Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease – 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy
- CDC: Coronavirus Disease - Managing Anxiety and Stress
- CDC: Information on Travel
- CDC: Videos on COVID-19
- CDC: Print Resources
- CDC: General Information on COVID-19
Department of State Health Services – Texas (DSHS)
The National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
National Association of School Psychologists (NASP)
The National Child Traumatic Stress Network (NCTSN)
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- SAMHSA: Talking With Children: Tips for Caregivers, Parents and Teachers During Infectious Disease Outbreaks (PDF)
- SAMHSA: Coping with Stress During Infectious Diseases and Outbreaks (PDF)
UMU – Online Learning (UMU)
- UMU: Using Motivational Interviewing to Help People in Isolation; OARS Active Listening Techniques - This course will help build trust by understanding and using the OARS (Open-ended questions, Affirmations, Reflective listening techniques, and Summary reflections) techniques to future conversations.
- UMU: COVID-19 Overview - The goals for this course are to help you understand the basics about COVID-19. To also help you identify the symptoms of COVID-19 and learn how to protect yourself and others.
- UMU: Effective Communication - This course explains the importance of effective communication and offers tips to improve communication.
- UMU: De-Escalation Techniques - This video shows how to help individuals manage their emotions with de-escalation tips.
- UMU: Anxiety and PTSD - This course will provide a brief overview of the signs and symptoms of anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- UMU: Helping the Helper - This training provides tips for caregivers to take better care of themselves.
The World Health Organization (WHO)