Adolescent 2 Adult (a2A) Program
Earn rewards for taking care of yourself!
Even though you’re not in foster care anymore, you still have STAR Health insurance through Superior HealthPlan until you’re 21. Superior wants to encourage healthy habits so we created the CentAccount® Rewards program just for you. This program, called adolescent to Adult (a2A), offers you rewards for taking control of your health.
Members can earn up to $135 a year for:
- $25 for getting your initial Texas Health Steps checkup when completed within 30 days of your 18th birthday.
- $10 for completing a general health screening.
- $30 for each dental exam (up to two exams per year).
- $20 for getting your annual well-woman checkup (females only).
- $20 for getting an annual flu shot (one per flu season, September through April).
The money you earn from participating in the program will be loaded on a CentAccount® Rewards Visa® Prepaid Card. The card can be used toward groceries, personal care items, books and even utility bills. Get preventive healthcare and make some extra money at the same time!
For more information, call STAR Health Member Services at 1-866-912-6283 (Relay Texas/TTY 1-800-735-2989).
Your card may not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions. The CentAccount®Rewards Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC.
© 2018 CentAccount® from Superior HealthPlan. All rights reserved.