There are many helpful resources for providers and agencies that work with youth and caregivers in foster care. To learn more, review the helpful resources.
Superior’s STAR Health Training Toolkit has resources and information for Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) staff and caregivers, including:
- Resources to better support members.
- Tools such as webinars and presentations.
- Texas Health Steps and CANS assessment requirements.
- How to find current health information for STAR Health members through Health Passport.
- Service Management benefits that offer STAR Health members support for their health-care needs and information about the service refusal process.
- Services available to STAR Health members with physical health needs, intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) and/or behavioral health needs.
Superior’s STAR Health Training Toolkit can be found online by visiting: STAR Health Training
3 in 30
STAR Health Benefits, Billing and Processes
- Expedited Credentialing
- Quick Guide to STAR Health Program Enhancements for DFPS Staff
- Secure Provider Portal
- STAR Health Extra Benefits
- STAR Health (Foster Care) Training
- Superior HealthPlan STAR, STAR+PLUS, CHIP & STAR Health and STAR Kids Provider Manual
Texas Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS)
For additional provider resources, please visit Superior HealthPlan.