There are many helpful resources for providers and agencies that work with youth and caregivers in foster care. To learn more, review the helpful resources.
Superior STAR Health specialists present live webinar trainings at 2:00 p.m. (Central Time) every third Wednesday of the month. These 20 minute training sessions have been created specifically for Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) staff to learn more about the STAR Health Program. STAR Health experts are available to answer your questions.
- Cultural Competency & Health Literacy Training
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Expedited Credentialing
- Secure Provider Portal
- STAR Health Extra Benefits
- STAR Health (Foster Care) Training
- Superior HealthPlan STAR, STAR+PLUS, CHIP & STAR Health and STAR Kids Provider Manual
- Texas Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) FAQ
- Quick Guide to STAR Health Program Enhancements for DFPS Staff
For additional provider resources, please visit Superior HealthPlan.