Superior wants to make sure you can easily find social services and other resources in your area. You can look at the STAR Health Resource Guide for your area to learn more about some of the services available. Helpful links have information about foster care family support, general health and wellness and important government contacts.
You can also find helpful services in your area by going to SuperiorHealthPlan.AuntBertha.com. You can easily search for help for services like health, transportation, food, housing and education.
More information about STAR Health is in the member handbook. You can also call STAR Health Member Services for questions at 1-866-912-6283.
- Member Handbook
- Over-the-Counter Mail Program (PDF)
- Adult to Adolescent Program (PDF)
- STAR Health Extra Benefits
- Primary Care Provider (PCP) Change Request Form (PDF)
- Formulary (List of Medicinces) and Preferred Drug List (PDL)
- 3 in 30: A Comprehensive Approach to Better Care for Children (PDF)
- Medication Adherence
Superior offers resources to help educate and connect youth, parents and those working with youth who identify as LGBTQ. If you/your child identifies as LGBTQ and would like to be connected with Superior's LGBTQ services, call Member Services at 1-866-912-6283 and ask to speak with a Transition Specialist. They are available Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Transition Specialists can help you by:
- Providing books with educational information about what other LGBTQ youth have experienced.
- Sharing local resource guides that list LGBTQ support centers, such as counseling and STD and HIV testing sites.
- Offering an easy-to-read HIV fact book available in English and Spanish.
- Connecting you with other resources that can help LGBTQ youth stay safe.
A positive environment is important to help youth thrive. The resources Superior provides can help address questions and concerns youth and parents may have.
LGBTQ Self-Referral Form
Superior supports those who identify as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender or Questioning (LGBTQ). In addition to our LGBTQ Resource Guide, you can fill out the self-referral form below. Please let us know what you need and how we can help. Call 911 if you have an emergency and think your life is in danger.
The Contact Us form will send your message to Superior HealthPlan as an email. The email is not encrypted and is not transmitted in a secured format. By communicating with Superior through email, you accept the risks associated thereof. Superior does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of email. To ensure the safety of your protected health information (PHI), please send us a message through the Secure Member Portal, or you can call us at 1-866-912-6283 to speak directly to a customer service representative.