Where to Go For Emergency Services
If you are experiencing a crisis or find yourself in need of emergency care, Superior can help. Use the information and phone numbers below to get immediate assistance.
24/7 Behavioral Health Crisis Line: 1-866-912-6283, press * (star)
- If you are having a behavioral health emergency, and need assistance from a behavioral health professional because:
- Your child is engaging in any self-harming behaviors.
- Your child is threatening to harm themselves or others.
- Your child is engaging in behavior that concerns you.
Additional crisis support in Dallas/Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, and Abilene
- The Turning Point program offers crisis support 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Dallas/Fort Worth: 1-817-909-1171
- Houston: 1-888-483-0831
- San Antonio: 1-800-619-5291
- Abilene: 1-888-263-1909
24/7 Nurse Advice Line: 1-866-912-6283, press option 3
- If you have a medical crisis, and need assistance with the following:
- Help caring for a sick child.
- Help knowing if you should see your Primary Care Provider.
- Answers to questions about your health.
Alcohol/Drug Crisis Line: 1-866-912-6283
Pharmacy Helpline: 1-866-912-6283
- The pharmacy help line can help you get medications that your doctor prescribed for you.
Emergency Room (ER)
- Consider all of your options before going to the ER. Visit the ER if you’re experiencing one of the life-threatening injuries or illness below:
- Broken bones
- Bleeding that won’t stop
- Labor pains or other bleeding (if pregnant)
- Shock symptoms (sweat, thirst, dizziness, pale skin)
- Drug overdose
- Ingested poison
- Bad burns
- Convulsions or seizures
- Trouble breathing
- The sudden inability to see, move or speak
- Chest pains or heart attack symptoms
- Gun or knife wounds
Call 911 if you are in need of immediate attention due to a life-threatening injury or in immediate danger. This could be situations such as being unable to breathe or wanting to harm yourself or others.