We know it can be hard to manage the healthcare needs of children who have a disability, complex condition or other special needs that require finding many types of doctors or specialists. Our Service Coordination teams can help you:
- Get answers to any questions or concerns you have.
- Identify what kinds of services your child may need.
- Develop a care plan with your child’s doctor(s).
- Get referrals, make appointments and make sure you have access to the care your child needs.
- Help you request a Pre-Appeal.
To find out more information about this service, call Superior Member Services at 1-866-912-6283.