Superior HealthPlan wants to help you better understand asthma and what you can do to keep your child in good health. The Asthma Management program includes information about:
- Asthma causes.
- How to manage your child’s asthma.
- Asthma triggers, which may cause breathing problems for people with asthma. Examples are:
- Outdoor allergens such as trees, grass and weeds that can trigger your child’s allergies.
- Indoor allergens like dogs, cats and dust.
- How to prevent an asthma episode.
- Helping your doctor help your child.
This program is available to you or your child to answer any questions you may have. STAR Health members can call Superior Member Services at 1-866-912-6283.
Other helpful links for members with asthma are: