Superior STAR Health specialists present live webinar trainings at 2:00 p.m. (Central Time) every third Wednesday of the month. These 20-minute training sessions have been created for Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) staff, any additional state or federal agencies and providers to learn more about the STAR Health program.
Attendees must register to attend any of the upcoming webinars. The trainings are led by STAR Health experts who are available to answer your questions during the webinar. If you would like to ask a question, please review the process on the following link: How to Ask a Question During a Webinar.
Click on the title of each upcoming webinar below to register and attend.
- Updated Trainings for 2017 Coming Soon!
Previously Recorded Trainings
Click the title of any of the previously recorded webinars below to access and view.
- Child Nutrition: Obesity and Malnutrition
- Health Passport Training for DFPS staff
- How can I Access Private Duty Nursing (PDN) Services, Personal Care Services (PCS)?
- How Can I Assist with Transitioning Youth?
- How can STAR Health help me with a child who is PMN?
- How do I access DME and Medical Supplies for children in foster care?
- How do I find a Pharmacy and Get Medication filled?
- Human Trafficking/Homeless Runaway Youth
- Mental Health 101 Behavior Health Training
- Planning for Health Care Consideration during Placement Transitions
- STAR Health Enhancements for DFPS staff
- STAR Health Refresher and Program Enhancements for DFPS staff
- Substance Abuse Behavior Health Training
- What are the Stages of Children under 4?
- When should I visit the Emergency Room?
You may also access the DFPS Webinar Trainings on Superior’s Secure Web Portal.
For more information or questions on the trainings above,
For more information or questions on the trainings above, please email STARHealthWebinar@centene.com. You may also see detailed instructions for registering and accessing the trainings at the following link: Steps For Downloading STAR Health Webinar Recordings