Superior has developed several tools to assist you in becoming familiar with Health Passport. You can watch an online training video that will introduce you to the screens and functionality of the application.
If you are a first-time user of Health Passport, we recommended reviewing the user-guides below to become familiar with the screens, functionality and information available to you. The user-guides can be a great resource for regular users.
Superior has also created Health Passport tutorial videos to assist providers in navigating the tool:
- Health Passport – Clinical User Training (YouTube)
- Health Passport – Non-Clinical User Training (YouTube)
Other Training Tools:
- Behavioral Health Providers Contractual Requirements for Health Passport QRG (PDF)
- Health Passport Account Setup Guide (PDF)
- Health Passport Overview Summary (PDF)
- Health Passport Requirements STAR Health Behavioral Health Providers (PDF)
- Health Passport User Guide for State Employees and Medical Consenters (PDF)
- Health Passport User Guide for Doctors and Clinical Staff (PDF)
- Health Passport FAQs (PDF)
- Health Passport Feature Guide: ADT Notifications Module (PDF)
- Texas Health Passport: New Features to Access and Use Guide (PDF)