Value-added Services* are extra benefits that members of Superior can get. STAR Health members can get many great services, including:
- Expanded vision benefits providing prescription glasses or $100 towards the cost of any features or frames not covered by Medicaid.
- $30 every quarter for over-the-counter items through a mail order program. Over-the-Counter Mail Order Program (PDF)
- Small cash grants, called Care Grants, that may be used for items like art supplies, clothing or other personal items.
- a2A CentAccount (PDF)® Rewards Program offering financial, non-cash incentives for members ages 18 through 20 years old who complete wellness visits, dental checkups and other health screenings.
- Up to $25 towards a Boys and Girls Club of America membership for members ages 6 through 17 years old.
- Sports or camp physicals for members ages 4 to 17 years old.
These services are valid from 9/1/18 through 8/31/19. Superior is always planning new and exciting programs and services to help keep you or your child healthy. If you need help in getting these extra services or would like more facts, call Member Services at 1-866-912-6283.
*Restrictions and limitations may apply.