Value-added Services* are extra benefits that members of Superior can get. STAR Health members can get many great services, including:
- Expanded vision benefits providing $150 for choice of upgraded eyeglass frames and lenses or contact lenses not covered by Medicaid.
- Up to $30 every quarter for over-the-counter items that are not covered by Medicaid. Visit the Over-the-Counter Mail Order Program website.
- Small grants in the form of gift cards for members to be used for non-Medicaid covered benefits and other items up to $50 per member, per year.
- a2A My Health Pays® Rewards Program offering financial, non-cash incentives up to $125 for members ages 18 through 20 years old who complete wellness visits, dental checkups and more.
- Sports or school physicals for members ages 4 to 18 years old.
- $20 gift card and journal for members ages 6 to 20 who go to a follow-up doctor visit within 7 days of their mental health or substance abuse related hospital stay.
These services are valid from 9/1/23 through 8/31/24. Superior is always planning new and exciting programs and services to help keep you/your child healthy. If you need help in getting these extra services or would like more facts, call Member Services at 1-866-912-6283.
*Restrictions and limitations may apply.