Value-added services are extra benefits that members of Superior can get. STAR Health members can get many great services, including:
- Expanded vision benefits providing prescription glasses or $100 toward the cost of any features or frames not covered by Medicaid.
- $30 every three months for over-the-counter medications through a mail order program. Over-the-Counter Mail Order Program
- Small cash grants, called Care Grants, which may be used for items like art supplies, clothing or other personal items.
- CentAccount, a program offering rewards dollars for members who complete wellness visits, dental checkups and other health screenings for members ages 18 through 21 years old.
- Boys and Girls Club Membership for members ages 6 through 17 years old.
- Sports or camp physicals for members ages 4 to 18 years old.
These services are effective September 1, 2016, and are valid through August 31 2017. Superior is always planning new and exciting programs and services to help keep you or your child healthy. If you need help getting these extra services or would like more details, call Member Services at 1-866-912-6283.