Support for Superior Members Affected by Severe Weather
If you are a member of Superior HealthPlan and are located in an area affected by severe weather, there are services available to help you.
Call Member Services if you need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies.
- Get a new copy of your Superior Member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Find a doctor in your area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
All Superior members who live within the official disaster designated counties and who may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies should seek replacement through any available supplier. If you cannot find a supplier, call Member Services to find one for you. Your supplies will be replaced even if you are temporarily outside of the county in which you live.
|STAR or CHIP||1-800-783-5386|
|Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan||1-877-687-1196|
|STAR+PLUS Medicare-Medicaid Plan||1-866-896-1844|
|Wellcare By Allwell||1-877-935-8023 (HMO SNP)
- For information on evacuations, shelters and recovery resources, call 2-1-1.
- To check on loved ones and neighbors affected by the flood, visit the Red Cross Contact Loved Ones webpage.
- For safety tips related to tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms and flooding, please review our Severe Weather Flyer (PDF).
For safety tips related to tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms and flooding, please review our Severe Weather Flyer and the following community resource guides.